55 Years of Experience
Francesca and Stan have combined their wealth of experience gained professionally and from their 55 years of marriage, with children and grandchildren, to work together to create a very balanced, supportive and safe atmosphere in which couples can explore and radically improve & grow within their relationships, and in which singles who want to be in a satisfying Relationship can learn what is “getting in the way”.
Francesca Levine, founding director of the Australian Institute of Change & the Relationship Rescue Institute, with 2 University degrees, is one of Australia’s most experienced & comprehensively trained psychologists, psychotherapists and life- & success coaches, having conducted over 70,000 private and group therapy sessions over the past 35 years, focused mainly on relationships & emotional issues. She teaches Meditation and Huna (Hawaiian Spiritual System).
Stan Levine has previously spent 24 years as a family lawyer, and subsequently 15 years in business. When Dr. Harville Hendrix has presented his Imago Couples Workshops in Melbourne, Francesca & Stan have assisted him. Stan also helps Francesca to run her Imago Couples Workshops.
Qualifications & Training
- Registered Psychologist;
- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner;
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainer;
- Gestalt Therapy;
- Psycho-Dynamic Psychotherapy;
- IMAGO Relationship Therapist;
- the only IMAGO Couples Workshop Presenter in Victoria;
- the only Certified IMAGO Advanced Clinician in Victoria.
- Encounter Centred Couples Practitioner
- the only practising IMAGO Educator in Australia;
- IMAGO Singles trainer;
- the only IMAGO Parenting Programme Trainer in Australia;
- Encounter Centred Couples Practitioner.