52 years of experience
FRANCESCA LEVINE, founding director of the Australian Institute of Change & the Relationship Rescue Institute, with 2 University degrees, is one of Australia’s most experienced & comprehensively trained psychologists, psychotherapists and life- & success coaches, having conducted over 60,000 private and group therapy sessions over the past 30 years, focused mainly on relationships & emotional issues.
Francesca’s qualifications & training:
- Registered Psychologist;
- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner;
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainer;
- Gestalt Therapy;
- Psycho-Dynamic Psychotherapy;
- IMAGO Relationship Therapist;
- the only IMAGO COUPLES WORKSHOP PRESENTER in Victoria;
- the only CERTIFIED IMAGO ADVANCED CLINICIAN in Victoria.
- Encounter Centred Couples Practitioner
STAN LEVINE’s qualifications & training:
- the only practising IMAGO Educator in Australia;
- IMAGO SINGLES trainer;
- the only IMAGO PARENTING PROGRAMME TRAINER in Australia;
- Encounter Centred Couples Practitioner.
Together, Francesca & Stan are –
The only Australian couple trained to teach "HOT MONOGAMY" (which deals with the sexual side of relationships) and the only Australians training in ENCOUNTER CENTRED COUPLES THERAPY, which is a series of very powerful processes that deeply enhance a couple's connection with each other.
Francesca and Stan have combined their wealth of experience gained professionally and from their 48 years of marriage, with children and grandchildren, to work together to create a very balanced, supportive and safe atmosphere in which couples can explore and radically improve & grow within their relationships, and in which singles who want to be in a satisfying Relationship can learn what is "getting in the way”.